This is how you integrate Pipedrive with Zendesk.
- Install the app from Zendesk Marketplace.
- Go to a Zendesk ticket or user, where you will find the app in the sidebar, at the right side of the ticket.
- A setup wizard will show.
- In the 'Pipedrive subdomain' field, fill in your Pipedrive subdomain. The subdomain can be found in the browsers address bar when logged in to your Pipedrive, but leave out pipedrive.com; for instance:
Should be entered like:
- Grab your API key from Pipedrive - Follow this guide from Pipedrive, How to find your personal API key.
- In the Pipedrive API Key field fill in the API key.
- Click the Save button.
The app is now properly configured and will fetch the requester of your ticket from Pipedrive. If this is not the case you will be asked to authorize again.
Missing a feature?
Your opinion is what matters the most. It sounds kliché, but we really mean it. That's the only way the app can get better.
So if you think we could do better, head over to our community and submit your ideas.
Love this app. Thank you. One quick question. Does this also install a ticket view on the Pipedrive side?
If not, no problem as we can use the default Pipedrive app and use them both side by side.
Please sign in to leave a comment.