With our HubSpot integration for Zendesk, you can view and create data from HubSpot directly from a ticket in Zendesk. No need to move between interfaces.
Save your agents time and be efficient with the HubSpot integration for Zendesk.
Would you like to give it a try? Get it from Zendesk Marketplace right here.
Step-by-step installation guide:
Step 1: Install from Zendesk Marketplace
Step 2: Press 'Install'
Step 3: Fill in your preferences and press 'Buy'.
If you want to restrict the use of the app to certain groups or roles in Zendesk, you can choose to do so in this step. You only pay for the agents that have access to the app.
Step 4: Put your personal details
To proceed with the installation, fill in your email address and your credit card details. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and press 'Start Trial'.
Note: You still get the 14-day free trial and you can cancel anytime, even though you have to put in credit card details, this is just standard procedure through Zendesk.
After pressing 'Start trial', your app should be installed. To set the app, go to a ticket.
You can find the HubSpot app on the right side at the top of the page.
Step 6: Obtaining your HubSpot API key.
Before installing the app, please follow the steps belows, to obtain your HubSpot API key. This key is required to connect to HubSpot.
Important: Your API key grants access to your HubSpot data. Store it wisely.
- Verify that you are signed in to HubSpot as a super admin.
- Click the settings button in the main navigation bar.
- In the left navigation bar, go to Integrations → API key.
- Generate a new API key. If a key already exists, skip this step.
- Click show to view your key.
- Save the key for later use.
Step 7: Configuring your HubSpot API key.
- Navigate to a ticket, and the app will launch in the right sidebar.
- If this is the first time using the app, you will be prompted to authorize. Insert your API key in the text field, and click the "Configure API key" button.
- Wait for the app to verify the token. This may take a few minutes.
After the token has ben verified, the app is ready to be used.
Got any feedback, ideas or feature requests? Head over to our community and let us know.