With our HubSpot integration for Zendesk, you can view and create data from HubSpot directly from a ticket in Zendesk. No need to move between interfaces.
Save your agents time and be efficient with the HubSpot integration for Zendesk.
Would you like to give it a try? Get it from Zendesk Marketplaceright here.
Step-by-step installation guide:
Step 1: Install from Zendesk Marketplace
Step 2: Press 'Install'
Step 3: Fill in Access token and your preferences and press 'Proceed to payment'.
In this step it is important that you enter an Access Token from your Hubspot account. For this you will need to create a private app.
- Verify that you are signed in to HubSpot as a super admin.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Private Apps.
- Click Create private app.
- On the Basic Info tab, configure the details of your app:
- Enter your app's name. (e.g. hubspot-zendesk-app)
- Hover over the placeholder logo and click the upload icon to upload a square image that will serve as the logo for your app.
- Enter a description for your app.
- Click the Scopes tab.
- Next, select the scopes to authorize based on the APIs that this integration uses. The scopes you will need:
- After you're done selecting your scopes, click Create app in the top right. You can always make changes to your app after you create it.
- In the dialog box, review the info about your app's access token, then click Continue creating.
With your private app created, you can start making API requests using its access token. On the Details tab of the settings page of your private app, click Show token under your access token to reveal it.
Copy your Access Token and paste it in Access Token field.
If you want to restrict the use of the app to certain groups or roles in Zendesk, you can choose to do so in this step. You only pay for the agents that have access to the app.
Step 4: Put your personal details
To proceed with the installation, fill in your email address and your credit card details. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and press 'Start Trial'.
Note: You still get the 14-day free trial and you can cancel anytime, even though you have to put in credit card details, this is just standard procedure through Zendesk.
After pressing 'Start trial', your app should be installed. To start using the app, go to a ticket.
You can find the HubSpot app on the right side at the top of the page.
Got any feedback, ideas or feature requests? Head over to our community and let us know.