This is how you install the Pipedrive CRM 2.0 Integration for Zendesk.
- Install the app from Zendesk Marketplace.
- Go to a Zendesk ticket or user, where you will find the app in the sidebar, at the right side of the ticket.
- A setup wizard will show.
- In the Pipedrive subdomain field fill in your Pipedrive subdomain. The subdomain can be found in the browsers address bar when logged in to your Pipedrive, like https://my-awesome-company.pipedrive.com. You should only enter the subdomain, like my-awesome-company.
- Grab your API key from Pipedrive - Follow this guide from Pipedrive, How to find your personal API key.
- In the Pipedrive API Key field fill in the API key.
- Click the Save button.
The app is now properly configured and will fetch the requester of your ticket from Pipedrive. If this is not the case you will be asked to authorize again.